|2x dome nuts|
|2x threaded rods|
|4x rubber washers|
|2 x small plastic washers
|2x metal nuts|
|1 x Nut Tool|
Please complete steps 1-4 before installing on your toilet bowl.
For each side:
1. Tighten dome nut on one end of threaded rod.
2. Place threaded rod through hole in seat anchor, allowing dome nut to rest on hinge.
3. Place rubber washer on threaded rod on the underside of toilet seat anchor.
4. Place complete toilet seat onto your toilet pan/bowl.
5. Place rubber washer on to threaded rod, then put plastic washer onto threaded rod, use your hand to start tightening the metal nut. Finish tightening with the nut tool supplied.
6. Please store the nut tool in a safe place for future use.
If you need assistance, please email us.
If you are having difficulty installing your seat, it may be because the centre hole spacing is greater than 150mm, the fix is simple if you or someone you know is handy with a drill.
Using a drill bit the same size as the hole that is drilled in the underside of your seat.
(This will allow your fixing bolts to move sideways and fit your pan properly, and should allow fitment to seats up to 160mm approximatley.)